Investing in the trees and foliage on your property can help to improve your property’s curb appeal and value. When it comes to hiring a tree removal or pruning service in Tennessee, it’s important for you to know which questions to ask. Asking the right questions will ensure that your tree service needs are handled in an expedient and efficient manner. Without further ado, here are several tree service questions every homeowner should ask before hiring a tree service contractor in Tennessee.
- What are your credentials? Any professionals you hire should be able to provide you with credentials to back up their reputation.
- Do you have any references? References can help you to decide whether it is in your best interest to hire a particular tree removal contractor.
- Do you have proof of up to date insurance and a work contract? If the tree removal service you are interested in cannot provide this information, don’t hire them or you’ll regret it.
- How will you handle my job and what equipment will be used? This information serves to keep you informed of what you should expect.
- How long will be it before all work is complete? This information will help you to plan your time accordingly.
- Do you plan on using spikes or topping methods for tree removal? Anyone that uses these tools and methods on trees is committing tree abuse. These methods are dangerous and can severely injure your trees.
As a homeowner, it’s important for you to take appropriate measures to protect your property, including the trees and shrubbery. Always hire a professional tree removal service to handle any difficult or big jobs to prevent unnecessary injury to yourself and damage to your home.
For more handy advice on what you should do before hiring a tree removal service or to have your tree and shrub concerns taken care of, contact Gist Tree Service at (615) 456-9824 today.